Pagan Blog Project

Pagan Blog Project

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Getting started.

I am looking forward to blogging about paganism, but, before I do I want to clear up one thing before it becomes an issue. My moniker is Momofdarkness short for Mother of Darkness a handle that my children gave me years ago related to the fact that I have an (occasionally) unhealthy but purely FUN obsession with all things halloween. Well... that and the fact that I'm a practicing witch and wiccan clergy. It does NOT mean that I practice (insert drumroll here) the Dark Arts. At least the kind outlined in the Harry Potter novels. That does not mean that I can't, just that I choose not too. heh. With that being said, I hope that you all learn something here that you didn't know and that I learn something from you that I didn't know. A few other fun facts about me. I am married, have 5 children and three four legged children. I am also a nurse, massage therapist, Reiki practitioner, struggling artist, wannabe writer, and wannabe ghost hunter. Not just any ghost hunter, I want to rub elbows with the likes of TAPS. Love them guys. I also teach CNA classes part time for the local community college and occasionally teach Wicca 101 on-line. AND, if interested,  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll do what I can to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment